Diaceutics provides the opportunity to have access to an online accredited training course organized by SEAP “Basic technical procedures in a pathological anatomy laboratory" aimed at laboratory technicians. The course consists of 5 modules covering all the main areas in pathological anatomy. The course has a duration of 15 months and it will allow the participants to get the certificate of expert. You will find more information, including the link to the course webpage, in the attached brochure
The course is available from June 1, 2021 until May 31, 2022.
The enrollment period for this collaboration expires on August 31, 2021
Why join the collaboration:
• Get sponsored access to a high quality and in-depth training course.
• Get the expert certification in pathological anatomy laboratory procedures.
To benefit from this opportunity, please ensure that lab assay details in “Assay Management” section reflects the following information:
• NSCLC disease volumes and EGFR, ALK, MET, KRAS, ROS1 biomarker testing methods and volumes for Q1, Q2, Q3 & Q4 2020
• CRC disease volumes and KRAS and BRAF biomarker testing methods and volumes for Q1, Q2, Q3 & Q4 2020
• BREAST disease volumes and HER2 and PIK3CA biomarkers testing methods and volumes for Q1, Q2, Q3 & Q4 2020
• PD-L1 testing methods/ scoring system and volumes in different indications performed in your laboratory for Q4 2020 & Q1 2021
The information above will help Diaceutics understand how testing is performed in your lab and will enable us to design strategies to support testing and patient treatment.
* Diaceutics may request quarterly updates regarding disease and biomarker volumes. This is not a mandatory requirement. If you do not wish for us to contact you for the purposes of these updates, please contact [xxxxxxx]