Diaceutics, with the collaboration of Dr. Xavier Matías-Guiu (president of SEAP and presidentelect of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists) and José Santos Salas (coordinator of the gynecological pathology working group of SEAP) offers the possibility of participating in the study “Impact of the ESGO and ICCR guidelines on the diagnosis of endometrial cancer in Spain”, which aims to obtain a vision of the current diagnostic approach in endometrial cancer in terms of biomarker analysis , as well as the impact of the futurerecommendation guidelines, with special emphasis on MMRd testing.
Collaboration expires on 30th March 2021
Why join the collaboration:
• Participants will be provided with a global analysis of the current situation, as well as the final analysis with the conclusions and learnings of the study.
• Easy access to the new ESGO and ICCR guidelines.
• Opportunity to be involved in the generation of a publication / communication containing the most relevant results of the study.
• Participation in this collaboration qualifies to get free access to UKNEQAS ICC Mismatch Repair (MMR) Proteins EQA program.
To be eligible to participate in this collaboration please ensure that:
Lab profile information reflect:
• EQA programs and accreditations for MMR testing
• Available in-house IHC auto-stainer details
• Available molecular resources (NGS, capillary electrophoresis, RT-PCR…)
Lab assay details reflecting:
• Endometrial cancer samples volume Q3 & Q4 2020
• MMRd (MLH1, MSH2, MSH6 and/or PMS2) testing method and volumes Q3 & Q4 2020
• MSI testing method and volumes Q3 & Q4 2020
• Any other endometrial cancer related biomarker of interest (p53, PTEN…) including testing method and volumes in Q3 & Q4 2020