Explore the cutting-edge advancements in precision medicine for solid tumors and join the forefront of cancer testing and treatment. You can now access our one-day virtual event on demand which emulates a physical event online, where you’ll gain exclusive access to clinical insights from top lab and renowned pathology experts.
This conference offered an array of thrilling highlights, including:
- Expert speakers that delved into groundbreaking topics surrounding the treatment of lung cancer, gastric cancer, breast cancer, and digital pathology, delivering the most up-to-date insights and innovative breakthroughs in these areas.
- Learn about the latest advances in targeted therapies and immunotherapies in a range of indications.
- Leading laboratory professionals and renowned pathology experts will share their knowledge and experience, providing attendees with invaluable insights into the latest clinical developments and diagnostic techniques which ultimately drive treatment decisions.
- Witness the transformative impact of digital pathology on tumor analysis and diagnosis. This innovative one-day event provides an opportunity to learn about the cutting-edge technologies and tools employed in this field.
- Engage in interactive sessions, explore the poster hall, and participate in real-time Q&A sessions with expert speakers. Seize the opportunity to pose your questions and deepen your understanding of these increasingly relevant topics, all hosted on a powerful virtual platform.
Access the virtual space now designed specifically for laboratory professionals, pathologists, and individuals involved in solid tumor diagnostics and treatment. This interactive experience allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in precision medicine and be part of shaping the future of cancer treatment.
Access the space now
Precision oncology in community practice: Opportunities and challenges.
JUL 18, 2023 11:30 AM EDT
Pranil Chandra, DO, FCAP, FASCP
Senior Vice President and Chief Genomics Officer
JUL 18, 2023 12:30 PM EDT
Jose Torrealba, M.D.
Director of Surgical Pathology, IHC and Histology Laboratories Associated Director, Anatomic Pathology
US Southwestern Medical Center
Biomarkers in Gastric Cancer: An Overview
JUL 18, 2023 2:00 PM EDT
Stuti Shroff, MD, MBBS, PhD
Assistant Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School
Assistant Pathologist, Anatomic Pathology
Director, Intra-operative Frozen section service
Massachusetts General Hospital
JUL 18, 2023 3:30 PM EDT
Anil Parwani, M.D., Ph.D., M.B.A.
Professor of Pathology and Biomedical Informatics
Vice-Chair of Anatomic Pathology
Director of Pathology Informatics
Director, Digital Pathology Shared Resources
Principal Investigator, Cooperative Human Tissue Network (CHTN) Midwestern Division
Wexner Medical Center - Department of Pathology
The Ohio State University
Pathology's role in the selection of targeted therapy for breast cancer.
JUL 18, 2023 5:00 PM EDT
Dr. Mary Ann Sanders, M.D., Ph.D